- The Egyptian Council of Medical Industries aims to boost the country’s exports of medical products, including pharmaceuticals, over the next three years.
- Government support for pharmaceutical localisation could help Egypt develop into a regional pharmaceutical hub, exporting into the Middle East and other
- Polish operators are ramping up mobile network investment, which is aimed at seizing opportunities arising from the launch of 5G.
- Cost-effective deployment remains a priority, with telcos entering network sharing agreements and looking to monetise their mobile assets.
- A possible ban on the use of Huawei
- Despite some research into extended release dosing, most current ART treatments remain flawed due to their daily regimens and side effects.
- Gene therapy will continue to be an area of promise for finding a more reliable treatment method or cure for HIV.
- CAR-T therapies, which have seen some success in
- 巴西预计将扩大天然气infrastructure to comply with new climate commitments and maintain a positive growth rate in oil production from pre-salt area.
- The drop in crude oil and natural gas prices darken our outlook for the offshore pipeline infrastructure expansion projects over the short
- Rwanda’s increased local pharmaceutical production will increase medical exports.
- Pharmaceutical imports will still largely outweigh exports.
- Rwanda will become more appealing to internal drugmakers.
Rwanda’s increased local pharmaceutical production will increase medical exports.Apex Biotech, the
- The Thai Ministry Of Commerce’s plan to introduce a vehicle scrappage scheme provides a solid foundation for vehicle sales to recover in 2021.
- Individuals and businesses that intended to replace older vehicles with new ones will likely hold off such decisions until the scrappage scheme is introduced.
- The phase-out of coal power will rapidly increase in pace as operators look to use fiscal support offered by the government to facilitate the shuttering or conversion of Germany’s coal plants, after ongoing issues with market flexibility and poor coal economics have been exposed in Germany during the Covid
- The telecoms regulator will prioritise the expansion of existing 4G and fibre networks over 5G rol-louts, which are now delayed until 2022.
- We view the scenario as positive for operators, given that there is still scope to further monetise existing 4G networks, and migrate 2G and 3G subscribers to 4G.
- Algeria’s crude oil output will be held in check in 2020 as it participates in broader OPEC+ output cuts.
- The OPEC+ cuts are set to ease through to April 2022, but absent a rebound in investment, the outlook for Algeria’s oil and gas production and the broader upstream sector remains pessimistic.
- In this
- We note that household disposable incomes in Colombia will be negatively affected by the economic impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, projected to decline by -13.3% y-o-y in 2020, from an annual average of USD6,072 in 2019 to USD5,263 in 2020.
- As a result of this drop in disposable incomes, we believe the